Top 10 FAQs
- What is cashback Shopping?
WDYT.com.au cashback shopping is a great way to earn additional points by shopping online with our wide range of reward partners. Each time you click through from the WDYT.com.au shopping site to our retailers site, you will earn rewards points for each dollar you spend. You will be able to see your shopping purchases here.
- How can I earn more Reward Points?
You earn Reward Points for responding to email promotions and participating in paid surveys you have been invited to take part in. In the case of "invitation only" surveys, researchers often have sizeable, but limited response quotas and time frames to report within. As a rule of thumb, if you respond as soon as you receive a survey invitation, you'll have a stronger chance to reap the maximum amount of Reward Points allocated for completing a survey.
Another way to ensure you are earning as many points as possible is to regularly update your profile modules. As well as earning points for each module you complete, you can improve your chances of receiving more emails if you have a wider range of interests.
- How does the What Do You Think reward program work?
To participate in the What Do You Think reward program, you will need to submit a valid registration and comfirm your email address. Once we have confirmed your registration, you can earn points by participating in surveys, responding to relevant email promotions, and by viewing onsite promotions. You can then start making money online by using the points you've earned to redeem rewards such as gift cards, movie tickets or real cash online straight into your bank account.
- Does What Do You Think have a Facebook page?
- What is a Premium Membership and how does it differ from Regular Membership?
Premium Membership is 100% Free and gives you more opportunities to earn points and get rewards. You will also have the opportunity to participate in special Premium Member only promotions. As you receive more invitations to participate in online surveys and promotions, you will be able to earn more points and get more rewards.
- I’ve registered with the wrong email address. What should I do?Log in to the Account section of whatdoyouthink.com.au using the incorrect email address you registered with and password, then follow the instructions to amend your email address in the Account area of the website.
- I have submitted a Poll suggestion – how will I know when it will be published?You will receive an email notifying you of when your suggestion will be published on the site. We encourage you to forward this email to your friends so that they can take part in the voting process.
- What is a post?A post is any entry submitted to the forum.
- Are there any restrictions for membership?You must be an Australian resident, and you must be at least 16 years of age to register as a WDYT Panel member.
- Is the What Do You Think online rewards program a legitimate paid survey site?