View FAQ Category: Cashback Shopping Program
- What is cashback Shopping?
WDYT.com.au cashback shopping is a great way to earn additional points by shopping online with our wide range of reward partners. Each time you click through from the WDYT.com.au shopping site to our retailers site, you will earn rewards points for each dollar you spend. You will be able to see your shopping purchases here.
- How does WDYT.com.au Rewards Shopping work?
Earn points every time you shop online by making your purchase using a WDYT.com.au Rewards Shopping partner. Every time you make a purchase with one of our reward partners, you will be awarded part of your purchase amount as a reward which you can use to redeem for real cash on the WDYT.com.au site.
- How do I earn reward points shopping online with WDYT.com.au?
So that you are rewarded for shopping online, you need to find your preferred retailer in the reward partner catalogue and click on the “Shop Now” button that is included in the partners profile. If you see a specific product you like, you can also click through and buy that product by using the “Buy Now” button associated with that product. Remember to use this link each time you would like to make a purchase with the retailer.
- How can I make sure I always get my points for shopping with WDYT rewards partners?
Yes, each time you would like to make a purchase with your selected retailer, you need to click on the “Shop Now” link on the reward partners profile or use the “Buy Now” link if you are selecting a specific product.
To ensure you receive your reward points for using WDYT.com.au Rewards Shopping, you need to click on the “Shop Now” or “Buy Now” link on the WDYT.com.au site immediately before making your purchase.
By doing one of the following, you may not be eligible to earn a reward for shopping with WDYT.com.au:
- Don’t click through to your selected retailer from another shopping directory or comparison site
- Don’t click on a banner advertising the same online retailer
- Don’t complete your purchase over consecutive days
- Can I use my WDYT.com.au reward points to shop online?
Currently you are unable to use the reward points you earn to immediately shop online. You can however, use your reward points to redeem real cash which is sent to your bank account and can then be used to make an online purchase. Visit the Reward Redemption section for more information.
- I don’t have a credit card; can I still shop online with WDYT.com.au reward partners?
Many online retailers accept different payment types including credit card, PayPal and direct bank transfers. Remember to check with your selected retailer to see which payment types they accept.
- How long does it take for my reward points to be added to my account?
It can take up to 60 days for your reward points to be available in your WDYT.com.au account.
This is because the retailer you made your purchase through needs to process your order and provide us with a sales report including your transaction. Please have patience and be assured we will award your reward points as soon as possible.
- How can I see if my reward points have been added to my account?
Once you have made your purchase, you will be able to keep track of your reward points by visiting the My Purchases section. Here you will see each purchase you have made, the number of reward points you will receive and also see if the points have been awarded to your WDYT.com.au account.
You can also see when your reward points have been added to your account in your Event Log.
- Why can't I see my recent purchase in the "My Purchases" section?
It can take up 30 days for our shopping partners to tell us you have made a purchase.
As soon as they have let us know you've made a purchase, you will be able to see the details and track the status of your reward on the My purchases page.