You are here:
WDYT Register Now
Join What Do You Think and make money online
With over 100,000 members, WDYT.com.au is one of Australia’s favourite online rewards programs. Making money online is easy, all you need to do is respond to the offers and emails we send you about the latest products and services.
You can be assured that we will give you heaps of opportunities to make money on the internet. It is free to join and available to all residents of Australia.
As well as getting the chance to earn money online you will also go into the draw to win an ipad or to win a holiday or to get a $1000 voucher from one of the suppliers listed below, the choice is yours!
There are so many ways to make money with us, so join today!
WDYT Terms of Service
Effective 26th August 2015.
Win $1000 with WDYT.com.au
- Information on How to Enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- The promotion period begins on 26th August 2015 at 11.00am and ends on 20th April 2016 at 11.00am. An Eligible entrants must:
- Complete the membership entry form at www.WDYT.com.au/register
- Comply with the WDYT Terms and Conditions
- Be an active member of WDYT at the end of the promotion period. An active member is considered a member who responds to at least 50% of email promotions they receive.
- Employees of Asia Pacific Digital and associated companies and their immediate families and any agencies associated with this promotion are excluded from entry.
- Draw will take place at Asia Pacific Digital, Level 9, 417 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3000, Australia. Prize winners will be notified by email and their name will be announced on this website after the prize draw on the 20/04/2016. Promotion closes at 11.00am and is drawn at 11.15am.
- The first eligible entry will receive a $1000 gift voucher from one of the following suppliers:
- David Jones
- Dick Smith
- EB Games
- Experience This
- Flight Centre
- JB Hi-fi
- Rebel Sports
- Red Balloon
- Virgin Holidays
- Total prize value is $1000.
- The winner can choose to take the prize as cash which will be transferred to their nominated bank account.
- If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal value will be awarded in lieu, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary on 13th July 2016 in order to distribute the prize if it remains unclaimed by that date subject to any relevant legislation. If such draw is required winner will be notified via email.
- The Promoter is APD Performance Pty Ltd Level 9, 417 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3000, Australia ABN: 36 096 918 080
- Authorised under NSW permit no: LTPS/15/06409